"… and to you, if you have stuck with Harry until the very end."
Here’s to book seven. Here’s to the years of anticipation before it and the years of discussion in its wake. Here’s to the boy who lived and how he changed everything.
And here’s to you, if you know that “the very end” isn’t happening anytime soon.
to quote hamlet act III scene iii line 92, “no”
i was not prepared for this
If video games aren’t art, explain this???
You’re making a huge mistake if you watch this without sound
- WALKING TO THE FOREST TO DIE everything from harry waking up in dumbledore’s office to voldemort killing him is just exquisite — harry’s realisation that dumbledore had been grooming him for death and harry being hyperaware of his own body, “brain and nerve and bounding heart” is all so gorgeous and sad and wonderful, and he’s so brave. HE’S SO BRAVE. I’M SO FUCKING SAD IT’S BEEN 7 YEARS
- destroying dumbledore’s office i love this scene because after 4 books of harry keeping shit to himself and sitting on his feelings you get lots of minor, small explosions post-cedric dying and then THIS, it’s a NUCLEAR BOMB OF ANGER and it’s so satisfying to read but also the most painful thing in the world, ever
- politely asking the sphinx to move, please this cracks me up every time. if someone was like show me ONE THING that DEFINES harry james potter AS A HUMAN AND A CHARACTER i would show them this scene. life-threatening wizard competition. dangerous magical creature. “can you move, please?” my son
- torturing amycus after he spit on mcgonagall this means A Lot to me because harry just straight up crucios that fucker without any hesitation or warm-up and puts so much feeling behind it. anything where harry is morally grey is my favourite because he’s The Saviour and the Master of Death and it’s like yeah, and he just crucio’d a dude so hard he flew across the room and passed out
- "you don’t have to call me ‘sir’, professor" any scene where harry backchats snape is fantastic but i distinctly remember reading this scene and being like OOOHHHH OOOOOHHHH SICK BUUURRNNNN OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH
Daniel Radcliffe and Dane DeHaan on the sex scene [in Kill Your Darlings] that made headlines +
bones + his medical scanner
"Hannibal will always want to be close to Will. He sees a great potential in Will as this pure human being, and he’s seduced by Will’s purity. He’s attracted to it, and he’s also very eager to conquer it in some way."
"Hannibal’s absolutely on a journey of self-exploration, and he’s fascinated by his fascination with Will. He is curious about this change that’s come over him. It’s sort of like somebody who is falling in love for the first time and had never felt that was actually a possibility for them. That’s a fresh, unexplored territory for Hannibal that is exciting to him and interesting to him. Maybe his ultimate downfall is his attraction and affection for Will Graham."
roses are black
violets are black
blind people are going to find this offensive
I don’t think blind people are going to find anything